Zeitworks is sure to shine a light on new information about your people, processes, and productivity that you did not previously know.
Prior to Zeitworks, to understand complex business processes, most teams would conduct complicated audits with consultants that manually annotate each step that every employee takes to complete a task. These audits are expensive to conduct, disruptive to your team, and are usually outdated quickly because business processes constantly change.
Zeitworks automatically and securely observes and measures your team’s work, identifying patterns and behaviors even as your business evolves, providing unprecedented visibility into how your people and processes work.
Zeitworks helps create a baseline for the team. The baseline opens up a variety of opportunities for ongoing visibility and management of work, helping to:
- Quantify the business case for investment in improvements
- Measure the impact of improvements
- Identify negative or positive trends over time
- Shine a light where there are deviations from known baselines
- Identify how to onboard new employees quickly
- Identify where to focus training opportunities
- Manage the seasonality of work patterns, potentially even where to incentivize teams
- Measure the true cost to serve a customer or a class of customers
While in some well-understood organizations the Zeitworks baseline might simply be validating and quantifying some long-held hunches, over time Zeitworks will be instrumental in measuring and tracking an ongoing cycle of continuous improvement, giving you the structure and insights you need to run your team and operations in the most optimal way.